Mugo Kibati, Former Group Chief Executive Officer at Sanlam PLC, and Charles Ringera, Chief Executive Officer at Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) on 23rd January, 2018 graced an exclusive CEO forum organized by ICX Kenya as they launched the State of Customer Service in Kenya Research Report.
The panel discussion led by the above mentioned CEOs in the private sector and public sector respectively served to drive conversation around harnessing the value of customer experience towards profitable and sustainable business.
The below key areas were addressed by the panel:
– Positioning Customer Experience: To understand and appreciate that CX is a fundamental strategic pillar in Corporate Kenya without which organizational sustainability is at risk.
– Customer Experience Leadership: To highlight the critical role that the executive leadership plays in driving the Customer Experience agenda.
The conversation was important at the beginning of the year as it was anticipated to drive the 2018 business strategy.
The launched report highlighted the below critical areas for driving the Kenyan economy:
- ROI for CX excellence – focusing on the relationship between delivering excellent customer experience and the organizational bottom line.
- Leadership, Culture and CX – focusing on entrenching a culture of customer experience excellence as an institutional strategy for holistic success, driven by top leadership.
- The Future of CX – Harnessing the future of customer experience and
rising to the challenge of shaping organizational focus toward meeting the needs of tomorrow’s customer.
The future of CX will center around:
– Technology and Innovation
– Customer Centric Alignment
– ICX State of Customer Service
The report also contains findings in the areas below:
– CX Documentation and Reporting
– CX Positioning and Leadership
– CX Measurement and Metrics
– CX Budget Allocation
More on the ICX Research Report – http://icxkenya.co.ke/icx-research-report/
Look out for #ICXCEOBreakfast in January 2019