Driving CX Agility
CS Week 2023 2nd – 6th October
WHAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEK?
Customer Service Week (CS Week) is celebrated annually in the first full week of October since the late 1980s. It is a time when customer-oriented organizations and institutions around the world recognize the importance of Customer Service Excellence in their organizations.
Organizations and institutions that participate in Customer Service Week carry out special activities to highlight the importance of great customer experiences to the success of the organization and reinforce a customer-focused culture. Leading financial, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retailing, hospitality, communications, not for profit and educational institutions, as well as government agencies have participated as a way to highlight the importance of Customer Service.
In Kenya, ICX Kenya has promoted participation in CS Week since 2011 as part of its mission to raise Customer Experience performance and professionalism in Kenya.
Participating in Customer Service Week is a great opportunity to:
- Recognize and appreciate external customers for their custom and loyalty.
- Remind customers of your commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Recognize and appreciate staff for the role they play in delivering great customer experiences.
- Reward members of staff who are a great example in serving customers.
- Boost morale, motivation and teamwork.
- Raise companywide awareness of the importance of customer service.
- Thank other departments for their support in delivering great service to customers and highlight the important role they play in serving customers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEK LOCAL THEME
This years’ theme is Driving CX Agility.
Participating organizations/institutions should be guided by this theme in designing and planning for their CS Week 2023 activities.
Participating organizations/institutions may however develop sub-themes that align with their service focus.
WHAT DOES THE THEME MEAN?
Customer Experience Agility CXAgility is what will make your business exceptional as great customer experience, is a constantly moving and shifting target.
When CX Excellence is delivered correctly, it grows customer satisfaction, fosters loyalty, and eventually boosts the bottom line. If you make a mistake, the opposite is adversely a possibility – managing client experiences can be such a tricky endeavour.
How then do you stay current when market conditions and client needs change so quickly? Customer Experience Agility then becomes your answer!
CX Agility can be described as a business’ ability to move fast, adapt to tactics quickly and respond to evolving customer needs and market conditions.
Brands that have a strong focus on CX agility monitor shifts in customers’ tastes and expectations, quickly innovate and react and then embrace these new opportunities to spur growth.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT IN 2023?
The Future of Customer Experience is Agile
What is evident is that even businesses with satisfied customers cannot take their success for granted. Constant innovation, adaptation, and diligence are necessary to maintain client satisfaction. Only the brands that continue to be innovative will be successful.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT IN 2023?
Organizations that participate in CS Week will be doing so to communicate:
- The strategic role Customer Service plays in their organizations.
- The importance and value they place in their customers, as well as in their staff who serve customers.
- Highlight their commitment and efforts they are making in enhancing their customers’ experiences and inculcating a customer focused culture
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
IN 4 EASY STEPS
- Introduce the concept in your organization and gain commitment and support across the board.
- Involve your team to generate ideas to celebrate Customer Service Week.
- Implement the planned activities during the Customer Service Week.
- Report on your CS Week activities and demonstrate the business value accrued.
WHY YOU MUST PARTICIPATE
The 2023 CSWeek theme #DrivingCXAgility seeks to have corporates and individuals address the following key focus areas:
- What tangible goals, have you put in place towards driving CX Agility?
- Who is responsible to ensure these goals are met and are they adequately equipped?
- How does CX Agility dovetail into your corporate strategy and values?
- Does your organizational culture promote CX Agility?
- How will a CX Agility culture keep progressing and gaining momentum?
CREATING AWARENESS & PROMOTING CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEK IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Put up Customer Service Week banners, posters, balloons in the office/branches.
- Promote it on intranet, emails, social media, website, newsletters, screensavers and stationery.
- Issue press releases to local newspapers/magazines and radio/TV stations.
- Publish an agenda for the week.
- Take over the in-house magazine — issue a special edition.
THE ICX CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR CS WEEK 2023
|In-house 1 hour Corporate Talk
We would love to interact with you and your team in discussing the value of Customer Experience and unpack the #CSWeek2023 Theme.
We have a great bureau of experienced CX speakers and trainers. Different Topics can be customized as well to address your need.
|In-house Customer Experience Trivia
|ICX to conduct competitive trivia for the staff – This is a fun and an interactive way for your Team to learn about CX.
|In-house Disability Compliance Walkthrough Audits
|Does your organization have a disability inclusive environment? In partnership with Inclusion Champions Society (ICS), we will conduct an assessment and awareness engagement program to advocate for inclusivity at your work place for both your internal and external customers.
The walkthrough audit will involve a visit to the organization by a team of experts who will have engagements with different spaces during which we shall have a physical interaction with the offices, the buildings, and the general environment to assess the level of disability friendliness and related barriers. Areas of compliance and gap areas will be identified and a comprehensive report with findings, recommendations and observations will be presented.
|Half Day Open Virtual Masterclass – Agility in CX
Members – Kshs. 3,500
Non-members – Kshs. 5,000
This will be an open interactive class with participation from different sectors.
Date: 4th October
|Webinars from Monday – Friday
|ICX will host Different Topical Webinars for your Team to join and learn from eminent speakers & their peers. More details on the Guest speakers will be shared close to the event.
|A 1 hour interactive and engaging session on LinkedIn Live, Wednesday 11th October from 12noon – 1 pm
|Invite your staff to join the ICX community on twitter on Wednesday, 25th October from 12 noon – 1 pm as we wind down the service month in style and chat with a thought leader.
|Service Excellence Awards 2023
Members – Kshs. 11,600
Non-members – Kshs. 13,920
|ICX to culminate the CS Week 2023 Celebrations with a Service Excellence Awards Gala Dinner. Join us for an evening of inspiration and celebration as we applaud the remarkable efforts put up by different organizations in improving CX. The different open Award categories can be accessed here: https://icxkenya.co.ke/se-awards-2023/ Venue and more info will be shared close to the event.
- All costs are VAT Exclusive except where indicated otherwise
- Look out for more communication from ICX on the different activities. You are welcome to talk to us for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bible Translation and Literacy House (BTL) Gate 7, Masaba Road, off Bunyala Road, Lower Hill, Nairobi, Kenya.
P.O. Box 9241-00100 Nairobi, Kenya.
M-F: 8am - 5pm