Customer Service Week (CS Week) is celebrated annually in the first full week of October since the late 1980s. It is a time when customer-oriented organizations and institutions around the world recognize the importance of Customer Service Excellence in their organizations.
Organizations and institutions that participate in Customer Service Week carry out special activities to highlight the importance of great customer experiences to the success of the organization and reinforce a customer-focused culture. Leading financial, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retailing, hospitality, communications, not for profit and educational institutions, as well as government agencies have participated as a way to highlight the
importance of Customer Service.
Participating in Customer Service Week is a great opportunity to:
- Recognize and appreciate external customers for their custom and loyalty.
- Remind customers of your commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Recognize and appreciate staff for the role they play in delivering great
- Reward members of staff who are a great example in serving customers.
- Boost morale, motivation and teamwork.
- Raise company wide awareness of the importance of customer service.
- Thank other departments for their support in delivering great service to
customers and highlight the important role they play in serving customers
#CSWeek 2018 THEME
This year’s CS week will be held from 1st to 5th of October. Our theme this year is Sustaining Customer Experience Excellence. Participating organizations/institutions should be guided by this theme in designing and planning for their #CSWeek2018 activities.
Participating organizations/institutions may however develop sub-themes that align with their service focus.
Why Must You Participate in #CSWeek2018?
Organizations that participate in CS Week will be doing so to communicate:
1. The strategic role Customer Service plays in their organizations.
2. The importance and value they place in their customers, as well
as in their staff who serve customers.
3. Highlight their commitment and efforts they are making in
enhancing their customers’ experiences and inculcating a customer
For more on #CSWeek2018 – contact us on email – [email protected] or on phone – 0712 896 332 |0712 683 575