ICX Kenya is pleased to invite you to the inaugural Africa Customer Experience Conference – #AfricaCXConference2018 that will be dedicated to the theme “DISRUPTING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY” The conference will be held at Radisson Blu Hotel, UpperHill on 2nd– 3rdAugust, 2018.
Our very own Africa Customer Experience Conference.
- Speakers from Africa- Rwanda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya
- CEO’s and other business leaders
- Sought after CX thought leaders
- Technology providers.
All under one roof.
The Conference is geared towards providing a crucial platform for in-depth and valuable discussions between industry leaders in the customer experience space, on the ground customer experience professionals, customer experience technology solution and service providers, regional opinion leaders and influencers in the customer experience arena and customer experience disruptors.
The big topics will include:
- The role of technology in driving the Big 4 Agenda
- Disrupting the CX Divide: The role of technology in delivering service to the citizen
- Return on Strategic Investment for CX Excellence: The Technology Conversation
- AI – Powering the future of CX – Is the Region Tech Ready?
- Unpacking Digitized Contact Center Ideals –People, Processes & Technology
- Optimizing Customer Experience – In house or Outsourced?
- Disrupting Customer Experience: Taking Charge of Change
- Omni Channel Customer Experience – Big data wins and risks
For more information, check out the event website on this link http://cxconference.icxkenya.co.ke/ to see the speakers lined up so far and more to be updated soon.
We also have exclusive ICX member rates.