Long story short
ICX Kenya seeks to be the authoritative voice of Customer Service and a benchmark for individuals and organisations that wish to deliver world-class customer experiences.
• Thought Leadership
• Membership Development
• Recognition and Awards
ICX Kenya’s initial objectives are to:
• Provide a forum through which Customer Service professionalism is recognized and promoted.
• Provide networking and learning and development opportunities through which ideas to promote and improve quality of service are exchanged.
• Recognize, promote and celebrate the success of organizations and individuals who achieve customer service excellence.
ICX Kenya has the vision to raise the passive profile of effective Customer Service through the following interventions:
• Development of bench marking services, including the development and annual tracking of Kenya’s Customer Satisfaction Index.
• Provide accreditation services to both corporate bodies and individuals.
• Influence government policy, decision makers and opinion leaders through the development and promotion of authoritative knowledge and research.
• Offer a range of services, including training, which will benefit business performance and customers’ experiences.